Envirobank awards 15 Crunch credits for every eligible container recycled with us. Crunch works under the Container Deposit Scheme in the states where the scheme is implemented; this means 15 credits (1 container) is also equal to 10 cents.
Articles in this section
- I have a Crunch card but haven’t set up my account yet. What do I need to do?
- Where can I pick up a Crunch membership card?
- How can I earn Crunch credits?
- The reverse vending machine is full
- How are Crunch credits calculated?
- What are Crunch credits?
- What is “Crunch”?
- What are the benefits of recycling with Envirobank?
- Which containers are eligible to recycle for Crunch credits?
- How does the RVM know what to accept?