The RVM uses barcode technology to read the labels on containers. It’s important for the barcode on labels to remain intact and undamaged when your container goes into the machine or it will be rejected.
Articles in this section
- There’s something wrong with my digital card
- Now that I have a digital card, what should I do with my plastic card?
- Where is my digital Crunch card located?
- I have a Crunch card but haven’t set up my account yet. What do I need to do?
- How do I add my membership card number to my Crunch account?
- Where can I pick up a Crunch membership card?
- How can I earn Crunch credits?
- The reverse vending machine is full
- How are Crunch credits calculated?
- What are Crunch credits?