The RVM uses barcode technology to read the labels on containers. It’s important for the barcode on labels to remain intact and undamaged when your container goes into the machine or it will be rejected.
Articles in this section
- I have a Crunch card but haven’t set up my account yet. What do I need to do?
- Where can I pick up a Crunch membership card?
- How can I earn Crunch credits?
- The reverse vending machine is full
- How are Crunch credits calculated?
- What are Crunch credits?
- What is “Crunch”?
- What are the benefits of recycling with Envirobank?
- Which containers are eligible to recycle for Crunch credits?
- How does the RVM know what to accept?