The RVM uses barcode technology to read the labels on containers. It’s important for the barcode on labels to remain intact and undamaged when your container goes into the machine or it will be rejected.
Articles in this section
- How do I cash out my Crunch credits via EFT?
- There’s something wrong with my digital card
- Now that I have a digital card, what should I do with my plastic card?
- Where is my digital Crunch card located?
- How do I add my membership card number to my Crunch account?
- How can I earn Crunch credits?
- The reverse vending machine is full
- How are Crunch credits calculated?
- What are Crunch credits?
- What is “Crunch”?