Woohoo! That’s great news. It means lots of people are recycling and doing their part to clean up our country. However, we understand you’re keen for us to make some room so you can do your part too. If the machine is full, please contact the staff on site, who are hosting the machine. They are trained to empty our RVMs, and the great news is, it only takes a few minutes to do it.
Articles in this section
- I have a Crunch card but haven’t set up my account yet. What do I need to do?
- Where can I pick up a Crunch membership card?
- How can I earn Crunch credits?
- The reverse vending machine is full
- How are Crunch credits calculated?
- What are Crunch credits?
- What is “Crunch”?
- What are the benefits of recycling with Envirobank?
- Which containers are eligible to recycle for Crunch credits?
- How does the RVM know what to accept?