Woohoo! That’s great news. It means lots of people are recycling and doing their part to clean up our country. However, we understand you’re keen for us to make some room so you can do your part too. If the machine is full, please contact the staff on site, who are hosting the machine. They are trained to empty our RVMs, and the great news is, it only takes a few minutes to do it.
Articles in this section
- How do I cash out my Crunch credits via EFT?
- There’s something wrong with my digital card
- Now that I have a digital card, what should I do with my plastic card?
- Where is my digital Crunch card located?
- How do I add my membership card number to my Crunch account?
- How can I earn Crunch credits?
- The reverse vending machine is full
- How are Crunch credits calculated?
- What are Crunch credits?
- What is “Crunch”?