When you recycle eligible bottles and cans at an Envirobank Reverse Vending Machine, Drop ‘n’ Go location or depot and swipe your Crunch membership card, you will continue to collect Crunch credits as usual. You can then transfer your Crunch credits to Velocity Points inside the rewards shop. To transfer click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I transfer my Velocity Points to Crunch credits?
- What is the maximum number of Velocity Points that I can transfer in a single transaction?
- How long will it take for Points to be credited to my account?
- Can I set-up my Crunch account to automatically transfer my Crunch credits to Velocity Frequent Flyer?
- How can I transfer my Crunch Credits to Velocity Points?
- How can I de-link my Crunch and Velocity memberships?
- I added the wrong Velocity Frequent Flyer number to my Crunch account, how can I change it?
- The name on my Crunch account is different to my Velocity account, does it have to be the same?
- How can I link my Crunch and Velocity memberships?
- I have forgotten my Velocity membership number, what do I do?