To complete a secure drop off you will need to:
- Use your phone to log in to your Crunch account at: www.envirobank.com.au/dropngo
- Select your location from the drop-down list and click "CONFIRM"
- You will then need to link each orange bag to your account by scanning or typing the bag code number/s (towards the bottom of the bag is a QR code starting with "DNG"). You can type each number in manually or press the camera icon next to the field which will open up your mobile phone camera, and if held (no need to click) over the QR code it should read the code (you may need to hold your phone a little closer or further away to get it to read the bag code).
- Confirm your bag code has been read correctly and/or enter more bag codes, then scroll to the bottom, check the agreement tick box and click "PROCESS".
- Wait for the "All done" message to appear on your phone, then place your bags in the pull down chutes on the side of the pod (make sure your bags are closed!)
You will shortly after receive a confirmation email confirming your deposit and then in approximately 24-48 hours, another email confirming the funds have been added to your Crunch account and details of your deposit.