Unfortunately, at this time we do not have the resources available to post bags out to customer addresses. Your best bet is to head to any of our bag stockist locations, Drop’n’Go pods or Envirobank depots. Click for more information about where to get orange collection bags
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Drop'n'Go service?
- How to register a drop off with Drop'n'Go
- Why can Drop'n'Go payments take up to 7 working days?
- I haven’t received my Drop’n’Go payment yet?
- What do I do if the pod is full?
- Do I need to be a Crunch member to use Drop’n’Go?
- How do I scan my orange bag to register it for a Drop’n’Go drop off?
- Where can I get orange collection bags?
- Why 50 containers per bag?
- What if my bag doesn't contain 50 eligible containers?