Envirobank’s orange bags are designed to be used again and again. To keep your bags in tip-top shape, we ask that you store them in a dry location and out of direct sunlight as this can cause the bags to disintegrate. If your bag is feeling a little worse for wear, give it a gentle rinse with a hose and dry it in the shade, this should help keep it sturdy and strong.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Drop'n'Go service?
- How to register a drop off with Drop'n'Go
- Do I need to be a Crunch member to use Drop’n’Go?
- How do I scan my orange bag to register it for a Drop’n’Go drop off?
- Where can I get orange collection bags?
- How do I close my orange bags properly?
- Why 50 containers per bag?
- What if my bag doesn't contain 50 eligible containers?
- Can you mix containers in a bag?
- What condition do my containers have to be in to be eligible?