Drop’n’Go is the most convenient way to cash-in your containers.
- Fill the orange Envirobank collection bags, or other durable & sturdy bags, with eligible containers. Make sure the bag is securely tied and will not spilt so that we can count your containers. Please note we do not recommend using plastic kitchen tidy bags as these will split.
- Using your device access the Crunch website to register the pod location, QR codes and number of bags to complete your Drop’n’Go.
- Get paid into your account within 7 working days, choose to redeem your Crunch credits for vouchers and rewards or transfer your credit into your preferred account.
QR Sticker step by step instructions:
- QR Coded stickers will be available at our Stockist and at all Depots.
- If not using an orange Envirobank bag simply take 1 x QR coded sticker and apply it firmly to each durable and secured bag.
- Using the Crunch website, confirm your Drop’n’Go location.
- Scan the QR code on every bag you are depositing. Either on the orange bag or applied sticker.
- Place your bags in the chute.
We’ll process your containers and credit your Crunch account within 7 working days.
To find your nearest stockist for the Drop'n'Go pod - check out our location page here.