Firstly, you must sign up to Crunch to use the Drop'n'Go service. Don’t worry, it’s free to sign up. Start collecting your eligible containers and pack them into either an Envirobank orange bag or you can use your own durable bags. We recommend using durable garden bags or woven tidy bags tied tightly and taped shut tightly. All these options are quite sturdy, less likely to rip during transport and can be purchased at Coles or various hardware stores. We do not recommend using regular plastic kitchen bags, as they can easily split.
How it works:
- Pack your eligible containers into Envirobank’s orange collection bags or your own durable bags. Make sure each bag has a Drop’n’Go label firmly attached, is securely tired and will not split.
- Visit your nearest Drop’n’Go location and log into Crunch on your smartphone. Register your bags by scanning the QR code on your bag labels or entering the bags codes.
- Place your registered bags in the pod. Once we’ve counted your eligible containers, we’ll add your refunds to your Crunch account. There is a maximum of 10 bags per Drop’n’Go deposit.
Your funds will appear in your Crunch account within 7 working days.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll need to pack your eligible containers into durable bags and attach a Drop’n’Go label to each bag.
- You can use Envirobank’s orange collection bag, which already has labels attached. You can also download and print your own Drop’n’Go bag labels and firmly attach them to your bags.
- You’ll need to register your drop-off using Crunch on your smartphone when you visit a Drop’n’Go location.
- Envirobank’s orange bags and Drop’n’Go bag label stickers for your own bags are also available at our depots, stockists and select Drop’n’Go pods.
Ready to recycle? Click here to find out how to register your Drop’n’Go drop off.